Top Definition
PC term used mostly at school to prevent the kids whose biological parents do not have custody of them or kids of deceased parents from feeling lesser than "regular" kids.
Teacher: Have your parent or guardian sign this paper and bring it in tomorrow.

Kid: Man, I know my moms signed her rights over to my grandma, but y'all don't have to rub it in my face with this parent or GUARDIAN bullshit.
by Dd_NY November 11, 2009
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.