2. A natural elite in academics, athletics, and character but University of Florida is more leet.
3. What did the Gator say to the Nole? Nothing cause Gators dont talk to low class gay Indians.
1. Harvard University--378
2. University of Texas--258
3. Yale University--228
4. University of Florida--224
5. Stanford University-217
6. University of Chicago-182
7. Arizona State University--176
8. Rice University-173
9. University of Oklahoma-170
10. Princeton University--165
WHere's FSU? Dang. I thought Bill said they were superior to UF. WEll looks like you're wrong Bill. UF has, will and will always own FSU. STFU bitch. kthx.
2. A natural elite in academics, athletics, and character.
3. The resented superior of University of Miami and University of Florida students and grads
The jury has reached a verdict. Will the the defendents please rise?
1) quit before the match starts so as to preserve your current K/D (kill death) ratio
2) to quit during a match you're playing badly in also in an attempt to preserve your current K/D
3) to play badly, but instead of quitting to blame the "lag" in the room, regardless of the presence or absence of latency related issues
2) "Dude, this match is lagging soooooo baaaaddddddd, these kids are trash but i'm losing because of lag. Fuck this, i'm quitting." "He just pulled a Noles"
3) "These douche kids suck ass but i'm losing because it's sooooo laaggggyyyyy." "He just pulled a Noles"
2. (verb) To smite someone in the nole.
Man, I'm going to nole that jackoff with a nine iron. That's what you get for drinking my last beer.