An alternative to the epithet nigger
used when the speaker wishes the anger behind the N-word to be felt without the ugliness and risk of using the actual N-word.
I got no sleep last night cuz the inconsiderate nitros next door were playing their loud "music" till 4AM.
To show very much speed, quickness, the ability to do something quickly when necessary.
I'm about to dump in my pants.
Hurry up the game is going to end!
Dont worry I'll show some Nitros.
the act of desperate need to push employees to exceed performance beyond their natural capableness in order to produce because they are desperate for extra cash-flow.
them: cant pay you today, but next week i might
me: fuck u pay me
them: i cant, expense exceeds sales
me: fuck u lie!
them: i have nothing but debts to keep the business alive
me: fuck shit god dammit, ( no choice but work harder )
them: ( hehe got him, perfect nitro )
gettin soooo damn high on cocaine that you are on myspace looking for sleezy girls. also sooo high that you are voice recording where your gonna hide your back up cocaine.
I am sooo nitro right now i gotta go on craigs list to find a hooker, haha-007
1. Short for nitrogen, an inert gas that makes up a good percentage of Earth's atmosphere.
2. Short for nitrous oxide, a gaseous compound used as a mild anesthetic in dental surgery. Also used in car engines. The gas is fed parallel to the fuel injection manifold to increase the volatility of combustion in the engines.
3. Short for nitroglycerin. A compound used medically. However, nitroglycerin is also explosive and is popular in such devices.
4. Short for nitromethane. CH3NO2. Used in race car engines and as a propellant.
5. To suddenly and unexpectedly-often without provocation-become explosively agitated. Similar to going postal
6. Describes a person, place or thing as being unequivocally, quintessentially spectacular and dumbfounding. (i.e. Something that is really, really cool to use the vernacular).
1. We set up a vacuum line under nitro
in chemistry today.
2. He punched his nitro
too early, and his car exploded.
3. The BLU-205-N, a laser guided, nitro
-tipped paveway bomb.
4. See 1.
5. Yo', don't fuck girls on X
man. That chica went nitro
on my cock
6. Dude, fatality may be platinum
in Quake, but I am nitro
at sniping in America's Army.
Refers to Nitromethane fuel. As is used in some racing engines and radio controlled, two stroke glow engines used in planes, cars and trucks.
I need to lower my nitro percentage to get quicker laps at this track.
a small city in West Virginia built in World War I to produce Nitro glycerine...hence the name. Nitro is a small city near Charleston but has big problems. The city council makes it into the state and even national news at least once a month. Used to be called the stinky place as there were 5 very large chemical plants surrounding it.
The city of Nitro is Satan's playground.