1. (noun): The controlled affectations or coherent observations of the physical universe through processes lacking any operating principles.
2. (noun): A practical application of operating principles so arcane despite not breaking any physical laws, that in a universe of infinite size and duration, one could be assured that they had never been discovered and used before, nor if lost, would ever be again.
3. (adjective): An attribute which indicates that something is fundamentally unexplainable; any attempt to explain it leads to logical contradictions.
4. (adjective): The hallucinogenic attributes of certain mushrooms.
5. (noun): A game played by predominantly sexually repressed male persons ranging from high school aged boys who have never been on a date, to middle aged men who tell themselves they are holding out for the right person, preferably a real live anime furry.
1a. Oh my god, it's magic! Run for your life!
1b. Wouldn't it be nice if they taught magic side by side with physics in public schools and let the students decide?
2. George Foreman's grill is magic. And it knocks out the fat.
3a. Darling, this evening is simply magical. So I guess I probably shouldn't have eaten those mushrooms.
3b. Q: In a town where every man must be shaved by the barber if and only if he doesn't shave himself, how does the barber get shaved? A: Magic.
4. Darling, this evening is totally freaky because I'm so wasted. I'm glad I ate those magic mushrooms.
5. Look at those nerds over there playing magic. Now point and laugh.
My other answer to everything.
Peson: How... did you get up there?
Person: HOW THE HELL DID YOU FIND THAT?
Teacher: How did you get a perfect score on the test? You're either sleeping or talking in class and you've never ONCE done your homework.
Me: What did you want me to say? Brain steroids??
A name for Magic the Gathering card game.
let's go play some magic.
What friendship is.
Friendship is magic.
Used to discribe any food that weed is an ingredient of
Try some magic brownies man.
He can fly! It must be magic!
Up, up, down, punch, kick... why isn't it working? The internet said it would!
magic (n) (n-adv)
1) with or through skill, cunning, talent, advanced technique, artifice or precice craft and skill
2) with or through complexity either spurios to the contemproary context or to long to be reasonable or desired of explanation
3) with or through the supernatural, praeternatural or quantum-mechanical
4) nor plausible or possible
1) 'did you see that painting, how can that artist paint like that?' '~'
2) 'how did you rewire that whole phone system in just twenty minutes?' '~'
3) 'how can a man just vanish into thin air leaving no trace, and then reappear hundreds of miles away moments later' '~'
4) 'how can we film that scene?' 'with these stage directions: ~'
Slang/street term used around the North West/Merseyside area of England to describe the drug M.D.M.A (3,4-Methylenedioxy-N-methylamphetamine; Extacy in its pure crystalline, powder form instead of a poor quality tablet).
Usually ingested orally either by bombing or dissolving in a drink (snortin' it burns!) it gives feelings of euphoria and empathy. Makes you wanna dance and appreciate music. Causes thirst and tightness in the jaw. Can make users very chatty if they can't release their energy by eg. dancing in a club.
Users might feel pretty pissed off, cold and weak the next day with a lack of appetite.
lad: u out on saturdee?
girl: yeah defo, I'm gettin a big bag of magic to get off me head.