Henchman or "Yes" Man.
I'm not your lackey so don't expect me to do it.
A person that performs menial task's for some sort of remuneration
Would you please clean out the toilets or please see this baggage gets to the station before the train departs.
1. (n) A follower of a friend, or their stuff getter/do-er
2. (v) to act as lackey (see 1.)
3. (adj.) to actor look lackey-like
1. Raines' lackey, Biz, follows her around.
2. Stop stalling and start lackeying!
3. She's such a lackey girl.
A trickster hailing from Lil' Hopewell
who also answers to Phil, Mark, and the ever popular Lack Daddy.
Jesse: Hey, Lackey, let's go to Witmo
's and roll a blunt.
Lackey: Why roll a blunt when I have three in my Volvo already?
One who abets in crime, a gangster, used more in the old days when gangsters not gangsta roamed the mean streets of the cities.
I beat the shit out of the lackey after he looked at me wrong.
To make questionable decisions on big ticket items.
Why did you Lackey that new car?
1. A disposable, but necessary person for a three-person group.
2. A person you don't really like, but hang out with anyway for status/other stuff s/he can get you.
3. Someone who's funny on occaison, thusly you only chill out with him/her on weekends with one of your closer friends.
Drew's being a bastard. We need a new lackey.
What about AJ?
Yeah, he's kind of cool. Call him.