There are 3 main meanings for the polish word kurwa:
1. literally a whore, prostitute
2. a highly offensive term for a woman
3. used as world "fuck" in English language.
Sometimes its also used instead of a comma (of course I mean in the speech - it gives time to think about next words and makes the speech/sentence more emotional)
Kurwa! Ewa mnie zdradzila! To zwykla kurwa nic wiecej! Gdyby tu byla zabilbym kurwe golymi rekami!
(Fuck! Eve cheated on me. She is nothing more then a whore. If she were here I would kill that bitch with my bare hands.)
In polish language it means:
"fuck" or "bitch"
Kurwa mac. Taki sztynk, ja pierdole.
Fini to kurwa jakich malo.
Although mainly associated with the Polish language, this word also appears in Bosnian, Croatian, Czech, Hungarian, Serbian, Slovak, and Russiam under the spelling "kurva
1. Literally means whore, prostitute, bitch, slut
2. A highly offensive term when used towards a woman but can also be used to describe a man.
3. Can be used the same way as the word "fuck", "shit" and "damn".
4. Used as a comma.
Ta kurwa tak mnie wkurwia, ze bym ja najchetniej wykurwil ;)
In Polish means 'whore"
from Yiddish "curveh"
Kurwa kurwie lba nie urwie means one whore will not wring the head of another
Polish for Whore but used in grammar as a comma i.e. to break up long sentences
I was bustin for a kurwa piss but the kurwa bog was miles away so I had a kurwa slash there and then.... kurwa.
Polish word, meanings:
1. Whore, Bitch
2. Shit! Fuck!
Kurwa used as 'shit!' or 'fuck' is often followed by word 'mac' It doesn't really mean anything, but everybody uses it.
1. Kate is a real kurwa.
2. Oh, Kurwa! They pwned us!
3. Kurwa mac! Where is my coffee?!
1. Polish slang for prostitute or slut. The literal meaning for this is the feminine version of a curve, referring to a woman standing on a street curve or street corner, thus implying that she is a prostitute since street corner prostitution is popular.
That kurwa's pimp wants more money than we agreed upon.