Top Definition
a mechanical device used for punching holes in paper
Pass me the kurgle, I need to put this worksheet in my binder.
by DTor214 August 09, 2009

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.