2. Holy shit, Rachel, Keith just picked the hairs off your back. And ate them. Kreepy.
3. He wrote you poetry? Didn't you tell him you have a boyfriend? That's way kreepy.
–adjective, kreep⋅i⋅er, kreep⋅i⋅est.
1. Of or producing a sensation of uneasiness or fear, as of things crawling on one's skin: a creepy feeling; a kreepy story.
2. Annoyingly unpleasant; repulsive: the kreepy kids next door.
3. Kaity. Although in this case, kreepy means absolutely wonderful and random.
4. that kreeps: a kreepy insect.
5. Slang for someone who is overly obnoxious or weird.
2. Those kids are just so kreepy. I hate them so much because they are so annoying!
3. I love Kaity. She's sooo kreepy :)
4. Insects are so kreepy because they kreep and crawl.
5. Dan B. is just soo kreepy and gross!