to kill something eg a joke, a saying, a band anything your heart desiers can now be "killed"
"dude uve told that joke all day, and now its not even funny, stop killing it!!"

"you just killed it for the last time!"

or a simple "stop killing it!"

"you killed it, now its buried and your p*ssing on its grave"

"your killing it out now!"

or even simpler "killed!"
by alex burns December 27, 2005
7 more definitions
Top Definition
doing esceptionally well at something.
Usually followed by "it".
I saw their band last night and they were kilin' it.
by clrlt808 April 19, 2003
Chuck Norris' alternative to going hunting
Chuck Norris doesn't go hunting.....
He goes KILLING!!!!
by JaggedJohnny January 22, 2009
killing is fashionable because of gangs which are fashionable because of Hollywood and Mtv which are liberal.
teh THE END......................
by Walter October 12, 2004
one of the funnest things to do in life.
*bang* ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
i'm killing you now! *bang*
by wrath's girl February 20, 2008
Texas prison term for masturbating. Believed to refer to the death of sperm.
"Pedro's killing again." "Doesn't he realize he'll be held responsible for the killing of all those innocent lives?" "Dude, you're right!"
by AlstottsNo1Fan November 05, 2007
the subject of 95% of all metal songs. the other 5% are about satan
*insert rambling about killing and satan here*
by Adrian December 25, 2005

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from daily@urbandictionary.com. We'll never spam you.

×