1st of all...I could say that weed is a natural plant.....then all you haters would say "oh, but not everythin made in nature is good fo u" rite?....then i would say "is weed that harmful that it would kill you?"...then you couldnt say nuttin
2nd....the business itself.....do you kno how much paper you could make if you deal good shit? ud be a millionaire.....imagine if the US government legalized weed.....do u kno that we'd never have to worry bout economic problems ever again because they'd b so many people buyin and sellin it. supply and demand
3rd....its safer.....more people are addicted to alcohol and cigarettes than weed.....AND DONT EVEN GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT CUZ CIGARETTES AND ALCOHOL CANNNN KILL YOU.....weed cant....drinkin and driving accidents accidents are more likely to happen by 3x than a smokin and drivin accident...
4th....y not?....the shit gives u suchhh a relaxed state of mind....imagine if you wit ur girl....how much better would you feel wit her THAT relaxed....imagine you at a meeting.....imagine how easy it would be for you to cooperate wit every1....that is only if you smoke enuff to get a good high goin.....not a high as fuck episode.
5th....its great for anorexics....people who so afraid to gain some weight.....jus give em some reefa.....those mofuckin munchies will get to em sooner or later.
6th....its great for social gatherins.....wouldn't you rather smoke, get high, and enjoy your st...
Other names include grass, herb, ganja, buddha, mary jane, pottery, herbal refreshment.
- it's smoke is sometimes considered more harmful than tobacco smoke, but there is some debate to this; there is more of certain carcinogens in marijuana smoke than in tobacco smoke, but there are more of other carcinogens in tobacco smoke than in marijuana smoke. one way or another, puff for puff, marijuana is more harmful than tobacco. BUT, tobacco smokers take a very significantly higher amount of puffs than a mariujana user in general.
- Marijuana alters the way one thinks, perceives the environment, and perceives time. Things seem much more significant when on marijuana, and also time often seems to go by slowly.
- It relaxes the user, as oppose to alcahol, which more often than not, alters a person's judgement and ability to make decisions, and causes viloence quite often (makes you think, why is marijuana illegal and alcahol is not?)
- alcahol and tobacco both cause much more deaths per year than marijuana; it is impossible to overdose on marijuana.
-marijuana is non addictive, and may only become mentally addicting to some users who abuse it over a long period of time.
- If you don't want to smoke marijuana, that's cool, but don't label people who do as losers. It does not have all the negative effects as many peo...