look up any word, like blumpkin:
a jap eye: it is the slit in the end of the male genitalia: looking like a japanese eye.
Mum help i split my jap eye
by matt cawlrey April 09, 2003
the opening at the end of your cock
"ah me fookin jap-eyes stinging"
by sheiky September 08, 2005