1. recieved a good or service as a favor
2. to make out with someone
3. to have sex with someone
1. Jerry gave me the hook up with those backstage passes.
2. Sandra and I hooked up last night and her adams apple was kinda big
3. Hooking up with Derick last night was the biggest mistake in my life.
verb: to engage in any type of sexual activity.
noun: 1. purposely ambiguous, equivocal word to describe almost any sexual action. usually used to exaggerate or minimize what exactly happened. a hook-up can range from a make-out session to full out sex.
2. person you hook up with
a: "so what did you guys do last night."
b: "welll, you know...we hooked up."
a: "come on! that could mean anything. give me details!
to hook up is to do anything from make-out to have sex, with someone you are not in a relationship with
I dont think i'll ever hook up with him, even if im drunk
1) to get together with someone with the intention of dating or having sexual relations with them.
2) to meet up with someone to hang out.
3) to "hook someone up" means to provide that person with some kind of item or service, often of an illegal nature.
1) "I hooked up with my girlfriend when she used to live next door to me."
2) "We'll hook up with you guys later at Cassidy's."
3) "Hook me up with an Alpine sometime if you can."
I have absolutely no idea anymore.
Guy A:"Did you hook up with the guys last night?"
Guy B:"Yeah. Guy C hooked us up."
Guy A: "Was Girl 1 there? Y'all should hook up."
Guy B: "She hooked up with me after. We, like, hooked up."
Guy A: "So...did you hook up?"
Guy B: "No."
An actual conversation, heard on the Chicago CTA.
There are so many different definitions to this phrase...
1) To go out with; date
2) To make out with, without dating the person; not considered cheating
3) To make out with, without dating the person; considered cheating
4) To have sex with
5) To recieve a great favor/deed done for you
6) To go out with a person (on an outing, not considered dating)
1) I wanna hook up with Nina!
2) Jessie and Fred hooked up last week.
3) Gregg was pissed off when he found out Morgan hooked up with John
4) Chelsea and Pete hooked up at a party and Chelsea ended up getting pregnant.
5) Thanks for hooking me up with these concert tickets!
6) I saw my old friend Tammy in the grocery store, so we hooked up and went to the mall to hang out.
1. make out with someone
2. get together with someone (as a date)
i hooked up with that guy...he was yummy