a sexy love machine, or wild female sex beast
she was a halley in bed last night.
Halley is a name given only to the most elegant females. Smart, kind, funny, athletic, beautiful…these are but some of the qualities that make a Halley.
Halley is always there to pick you up and lend a hand, no matter what the problem may be. She’ll always find a way to make you smile, no matter how sad you may be. She is strong and independent, but also gentle and loving. Although shy at times, nothing stops her from achieving what she wants. Diverse in many areas, she truly is a role model. If you’re lucky enough to find yourself a Halley, do yourself a favor and never let her go.
Halley is simply perfection.
“I found myself a Halley.”
“You’re an extremely lucky boy…”
1. A comet that is seen once every 75-76 years. It is the only comet visible to the naked eye.
2. The astronomer (Edmond Halley) that estimated Comet Halley's return.
3. Halleys generally fall in love with the sky–especially the night sky.
1. "I hope I'm alive when Halley's Comet returns."
A."Did you know that Comet Halley was named after Edmond Halley?"
B. "You don't say!"
3. "Wow, I feel like Halley right now. Just look at the sky!"