look up any word, like pussy:
graduit n.(grä-d??´) Used to describe build-up on various surfaces; usually oil-based and often found in kitchens or restaurants.
graduitous adj. (grä-d??´-?-t?s) Used to describe an object that has graduit on it.
Gina, will clean the graduit off the side of the oven for me? OK, Ron, it sure is graduitous!
by Galley January 24, 2004