Top definition
Narrow strip of cardboard or paper rolled up and placed in the base of a spliff which acts as a make shift filter.

Also known as a roach.
What can I use for a gerrick?

IS there anything left?
No, just the gerrick.
by GavinGavin December 12, 2007
Mug icon

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug