A method of inhaling drugs by holding a flame under a metal spoon filled with cocaine or any crushed pill. One holds a flame under the spoon and collects the fumes from the crushed pills in an empty bottle and the inhales these fumes by taking a hit off the bottle.
Sketchy Alex freebases epileptic drugs with my spoon.
1) (n) A type of cocaine that you cook up in a frying pan. And by you I really mean your honor roll student, boy scout son.
2) (v) To prepare the above type of cocaine.
3) (v) What a walked batter gets in a baseball game.
4) (n) A chemical that's the opposite of an acid and doesn't cost anything.
1) When little Timmy failed his math test, his mom decided to cheer him up by cooking up his favorite dinner: free base cocaine.
2) We don't free base in the Brook, we just smoke flat-out crack rock
3) With runners on second and third and the World Series on the line I figured it would be a good call to just give Barry Bonds a free base.
4) I hear there's a deal over at Chemicals Mart where if you buy an acid at retail price, you get a free base.
Inhaling the fumes from when you light a fire under crushed up pills.
"Hey Pac-Man, what's up?"
"Me, you bitches! I'm high on crack! Wanna freebase?"
"No Pac-Man. Drugs are bad!"
A way of using cocaine
1 add water
2 place on tin foil
3 use a lighter to cook it
4 use a paper towel tube to inhale smoke
Lets roll dude grab your moms foil and a lighter and prepare to free base
cocaine freed from impurities by treatment (as with ether) and heated to produce vapors for inhalation or smoked as crack
another of many suicide sports, free-base jumping or free-base for short is similar to free-bunjee only the competitors are required to forget their parachutes, the person who hits most obstacles on the way down wins, simples!
Brian Lee Schubert of Alta Loma, Calif., 66, whose parachute failed to deploy, falls to his death in the New River during the Bridge Day base jumping event at the New River Gorge on Saturday, Oct. 21, 2006, in Fayetteville, even though he was wearing a parachute it failed to deploy and technically this counts as a free-jump, minus points for remembering your parachute, plus points for shock value, plus points for unpredictability, minus points for avoiding obstacles on the way down! free-base points 8.5!
Freebase is the final product of a drug (usually cocaine, crack, or heroin) after the adulterants have been removed. This is typically done with a mild acid (for heroin) and ether (for cocaine). The high is much more intense than that of a plain old line. Sadly, its effects are short lived.
"Hey man, you up for some blow?"
"Hell no, let's freebase that shit."