Top Definition
A word for that little line of dust you can't sweep into the dustpan, and just end up sweeping into the corner or under the mat.

Note: Frust is the word for the actual dust; fragfim is the line of dust.
Everybody sweeps the fragfim into the corner of the room.. Don't try to deny it.
by ponci June 13, 2010
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.