1. To kill your CO. Popular during the Vietnam War.
2. To kill an enemy in an online FPS, popularized by Doom.
3. Short for fregmentation (grenade) .
1. Man, I heard Captain Afflack was fragged last night.
2. I just fragged 3 enemies with my double SMGs, biotch!
3. Hey, toss me a frag, I'm gonna blow this door down
1. to kill an enemy in a single person shooter computer game.
2. to throw a grenade in your officer's bunker and obliterate your officer.
1. Dude...My frag count just hit 250. Yeah man!! Unreal Tournament RULES!!
2. We don't fight...We frag.
1a) noun. a slang term for a fragmentation hand grenade.
2a) verb. "accidently" killing an officer who is incapable of leading troops by dropping a grenade on him.
2b) verb. slang used to describe the act of eliminating an opponent with a fragmentation grenade.
3) verb. slang used by computer game players to describe the act of defeating another player.
1) toss a frag in the fox hole
2a) I heard Lt. Spears was fragged by his own men
2b) Frag them!
3) I fragged JohnnyBGood11 with a rocket
(v., Viet Nam War) To assassinate one's superior using a grenade, usually for convenience or spite.
It wasn't Charlie who took out our boss. I think some bad apples in the unit just got together and decided to frag the son of a bitch.
1. To kill an enemy in a first person shooter.
2. Short for fragmentation (grenade).
1. Last night I got 200 frags in an hour.
2. Use the frag grenade to kill the guy behind the wall.
A Transfrormers curse word, meaning "F***!"
"Frag this!" - Rattrap
1. To destroy the enemy through explosive means or ends in disembowling/dismembering.
2. To kill the enemy via a hand grenade.
1. I totally fragged all those n00bs while playing UnrealTournament!
2. I totally fragged that Nazi sumbitch.