2a) verb. "accidently" killing an officer who is incapable of leading troops by dropping a grenade on him.
2b) verb. slang used to describe the act of eliminating an opponent with a fragmentation grenade.
3) verb. slang used by computer game players to describe the act of defeating another player.
2a) I heard Lt. Spears was fragged by his own men
2b) Frag them!
3) I fragged JohnnyBGood11 with a rocket
2. To kill an enemy in an online FPS, popularized by Doom.
3. Short for fregmentation (grenade) .
2. I just fragged 3 enemies with my double SMGs, biotch!
3. Hey, toss me a frag, I'm gonna blow this door down
FRies at the bottom of the bAG. (combination of FRies & bAG)
2. Suzy is such a greedy fat-ass. She stole all the frags before we got our food out.