1. To have sexual intercourse with.
2. To take advantage of, betray, or cheat; victimize.
3. Used in the imperative as a signal of angry dismissal.
1. To engage in sexual intercourse.
2. To act wastefully or foolishly.
3. To interfere; meddle. Often used with with.
1. An act of sexual intercourse.
2. A partner in sexual intercourse.
3. A despised person.
4. An intensive used to accentuate an interrogative.
Used to express extreme displeasure.
1. Used in the imperative as a signal of angry dismissal.
2. To spend time idly.
3. To masturbate.
To treat unfairly; take advantage of.
1. To make a mistake; bungle something.
2. To act carelessly, foolishly, or incorrectly.
3. To cause to be intoxicated.
"Go frack yourself."
"Quit fracking around and get to work."
"He's such a dumb frack."
"What the frack did you do that for?!"
"You can just frack right off, Captain Adama."
"You fracked up things bad this time."
Natural gas companies mislead the public and promote their product as "clean energy".
-Can you light your faucet water on fire?
-oooo, Then it's been fracked.
"I'm going to car the park." or "Could you tick up your poys?" or "When life gives you lemons... Shove a fracking stapler in a VCR."
"Oh man, you've got a bad case of the fracks"