A Chinese slang which is used to refer to people who are extremely cool and revered by your average Joe or regular book-loving, gaming schwoar (or sore) losers. However, due to the misuse of this word by Singaporean teenagers, it is also used loosely to refer a variety of meanings. Some of the more common usages of this term include:more...
1. An extremely popular person who is deemed as cool, usually sporting streetwear such as brown jackets and blue caps.
2. Gaming sore losers, who learn to always quit, even though it's common for people not to succeed in their first attempt at a game. Also known as schwoar loser.
3. A muscular person, especially someone who can lift 1.25kg dumbbells and do 40 pounds on the pectoral fly machines and dated by female gym-goers.
4. Someone who destresses by making racist jibes, especially religious jokes against Christians.
5. A handsome person who resembles many movie characters.
6. A rude person.
7. The famous Singaporean breakdancer, who will be performing in Swiss Redbull BC 2007. May also refer to school dropouts who squander their time breakdancing at Esplanade's tunnels.
8. A premature arsonist, who detonates petards.
9. The McDonalds advertisement in Singapore, promoting the Fan-tastic burgers and casting breakdancers who perform windmills.
10. Posers who abuse the interjection "SCHWOAR!" instead of using the more common "Whoa!" to express the...
Better known as Benedict Loo, he is a famous Singaporean breakdancer. He is thoroughly-allured by females worldwide especially due to his handsome eyebrows, deep, powerful, yet sexy voice, muscular frame and of course, his fasionable POLICE-branded glasses. Benedict is always dressed in his grey, shiny jacket like some street mugger, while hiding his beautiful, Pantene-glorified, straight hair with his Bristow cap. Apparently, he even adorns his cap to sleep from time to time, exemplifying his CHAO COOLness.more...
However, he has achieved notoriety for spewing Hokkien and English vulgarities in every of his sentences, and as famously quoted by him - "What lah, cheebye! Na beh." Besides, he is known to explode into delirious laughter when he is enjoying his hilarious, yet bordering the extent of annoying, petard celebrations. Thus, he is given the nicknames: Petard Retard, Snigger Nigger.
Nevertheless, he has been widely acclaimed for his outstanding performances on the dance floor, usually finishing his performances off with impossible-to-execute moves like the ecstacy-inducing tops, dazzling/sparkling horseshoes and the death-defying legs-behind-the-neck tops which can even make the best yoga enthusiasts swoon. He has coined the term "SCHWOAR!" which is used as his own exclamation, replacing the common, not-so-cool "WHOA!" or "AHHH!". He enjoys taunting his fans with COOL! handsigns while performing his back-breaking tricks, proving to the world that he can still chuckle...