fan-dan-gle' 1. (verb) a sexual act performed between 2 persons; eg. intercourse.
2. (verb) out of sorts; e.g. "messed up":fandangled
3. (verb) too harm;
4. (noun) Someone/something who is great; e.g. fandangler.
Forms: Fandangled, Fandangler, Fandangling.
1. "You may have been drunk, but I was fandangled."
2. "I may be fandangled but I will fandangle you any day, call me the fandangler."
3. "I fandangled your wife last night."
To throw around the idea of going to see a movie with someone, only to decide against it.
Dude, I wanted to see Superbad but Jenny just wanted to fandangle me.
To do eveything *but* have sex with some one, normally during a night of drunken passion whereby the act is practically impossible
"Did you shag that bird last night mate? You were pretty wasted"
"Nah, it was just a quick fandangle and then I threw up all over her clothes, she left pretty sharpish"
A ska band local to camberley in surrey england
they are very talented for a local band and toured with other big ska bands like Reel Big Fish
"hey man were you at the fandangle gig last night?"
"there was a fandangle gig on last night?!?!?!"