2. You 27 still living with ya moms
3. Don't have a job, but somehow can keep a cell phone on.
4. Dont have a car.
5. Always begging for money.
6. Cant take a girl no where cause you broke.
Shannon: "Because he was a N.A.N!"
Lisa: "A what?!"
Shannon: "A Nothing Ass Nigga!"
Lisa: "OO Ok I meet alot of those on the streets!"
2. Used to describe something for which rad, unique, unprecedented, incredible and "out of the box" are understatements, because mathematically,
- NaN 'equal to' NaN is false
- NaN 'not equal to' NaN is true
Person 2: *Has to be*, both of them are NaN.
Used to avoid Argument, ie, the person hates their mother, or she may be dead, this word represents anyone they may care for.
Guy 2: I punched your Nan in the face bitch.
nan is short for nanny which is short for poonanny which is derived from punani.
nan, in a sentence, can be used in much the same way as nanny, and is commonly used when throwing duds.
or in a sentence in dud form:
original sentence: "I hurt my hand..."
dud form response: "I hurt my nan..."