Top Definition
guy wih a big cock tha slaps you in the face with his abnormally large penis, hence leaving a bruise shaped like a mushroom(mrs winslow's haircut)on the side of their face
man that guys so fly! what a fadunker!!
by not keaton May 20, 2004
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.