1. Strange, white, tight, flared pants most commonly worn by pimps of the 1970s
2.Also known as a rare cognitive disorder in which the affected feels the urge to supplement all IM conversations with links to topically corresponding videos, especially those found on YouTube
3. In the technology space, this word refers to a kind of widget
4. It can also be a verb, meaning to rear-end a person of notable attractiveness
1. Damn, did you see those Esammys he was wearing?
2. The poor fellow suffers from a severe case of Esammy
3. I downloaded an Esammy today
4. He decided it would be fun to rear-end the girl on the side of the road