An attitude, demeanor, or air of rudeness, ingraciousness, or combativeness, especially when making excessive demands for service (usually used following the word "acted")
The foreign student was extremely rude and acted entitled when she came into the International Students Office, snapping her fingers to get the attention of the help desk volunteer.
This rich asshole came into the store and acted all entitled, barking commands at me like a butler.
/ɛnˈtaɪtld/ verb (used with object), -tled, -tling.
1. to give (a human or thing) a title, right, or claim to something; typically something provided by a third party to which the person receiving actually has no part in producing.
2. to bestow cash money on a 'ho
"I gave that bitch the Benjamin she was entitled to."
1. A term used by misandrists for men who expect to be treated as anything other than doormats, success objects, or to even receive common courtesy.
2. A man who expects free porn or sexual favors in exchange for only a common greeting, an unsolicited compliment, or any other minimal effort.
3. A woman that expects to be worshiped, praised, & glorified & shall only treat as worthy of humanity the 'finest' of whom she selects.
4. A term used by misogynists for women that expect to be treated as anything other than doormats, sex objects, or equals.
"He got mad because I kept interrupting him, what an entitled baby!"
"That guy kept sending me hate mail because I wouldn't show him my tits on webcam, he's so entitled"
"That woman won't even respond unless you're 6'2" & have a 6 figure salary, she's entitled"
"Why won't you show me your tits?! Are you entitled or something, you think you're better than me!?"