Top definition
A person who drafts drawings using either a computer (CAD) or pencil, pen and paper. Modern drafter(s) use computers and drafting software (Cad monkey). Drafters usually work under the direction of a designer or engineer. Drafters are expected to be experts at creating drawings.
An engineer would like to present an idea. He would request a drafter to create a drawing.
by Jean-Paul Lanaux October 21, 2007
Mug icon

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug