2. A dribbling technique used in basketball to change the dribbling direction quickly.
2. "That's a brilliant cross-over by Kobe Bryant, he dumbfounded the other team there!"
1. To go to the spiritual realm when one dies and leaves the body.
2. To make somebody's spirit (persons or living creatures) go to the spiritual realm.
2. Melinda is a medium who sees and speaks to earthbound spirits and crosses them over.
Person 2: "He's such a crossover."
Cross-overs largely involve time travel and interdimensional travel to meld two different fandoms.