1. To collide with something, like running your car
into a wall
2. To stop functioning due to an error. usually describes computer
s or computer programs.
3. To stay somewhere for a short period of time (can I crash here for the night?)
4. The main character in the Crash Bandicoot
series of video games.
5. To come down off a high, either sugar
I crashed my car into a wall. My slow old computer crashed again.
Someone who comes up with memes or conjunction or 'understandable make-up' words. (Short for crashnbrn)
guy 1: I just came up with a new word!"
guy 2: Well, let's hear it.
guy 1: Smarticles.
guy 2: Man.. You're a regular Crash.
Trying to enroll in a class when it's full. Happens all the time at Cal Poly SLO thanks to Arnold's budget cuts.
I'm going to crash ENGL148.
I tried crashing SCOM201 but that bitch of a professor wouldn't let me in.
To sleep or sleep somewhere
Yo I'm bout to crash, ill hit you up tomorrow
I'm crashing over Johnny's for the night.
Originated in Cary, North Carolina. Another meaning for "dope", "prime", or "legit".
"Bro, that ice cream is so crash!"
"Yo, that party last night was so crash."
"Dude, that turkey skin I ate for lunch was mad crash, bro!"
to act out or do something stupid
D.Y.S is full of crash dummies
Onomatopoeia for the noise made when large things such as cars smash into something.
After the lightning the thunder came with a loud crash.