Something that weak minded people start doing in order to fit in or feel cool, because they arent interesting enough to do so on their own, then continue despite them tasting like crap and making them sick The smoker continues until they get addicted enough that the taste becomes good to them.
Knowing full well that the habit will kill them, most likely sometime between age 35 and 55, the young smoker makes many attempts to quit, failing over and over, because like said, they are weak minded.
The cigarettes become a crutch for people not mentally tough enough to handle their own problems, and said smokers trick themselves into thinking that smoking makes them feel less stressed.
Despite the fact that the average smoker attempts to quit at least 10 times in their lifetime, they will act like they enjoy doing it and dont want to stop. This is because they want to trick themselves and others into thinking that they smoke because they enjoy it, rather than because they are too weak of a person to stop.
Smokers are completely oblivious to the fact that the brands that they are loyal to are proudly profiting off of killing them.
Many young women start smoking because they think it will make them thinner, and are too lazy to jog or eat correctly. These women are typically not smart enough to understand that the 80% of people who don't smoke will find the nasty teeth, pre-mature aging, terrible smell, terrible taste when kissing, constant coughing and sicknesses to be far more unattractive than the 10 pounds that they lost.
Dont be mean to smokers, feel bad for them, like you would for a whale that accidentally beaches itself trying to find fish.
1. I'm having a really bad day, but I'm too much of a pussy to handle it like a man, so I'll go smoke a cigarette until the problem goes away.
2. I've tried to be interesting and entertaining, but I'm just not cool enough. I guess the only way to appear interesting is to get used to the taste of poison.
3. liek omg im so ugly bcuz i have a few pounds of fat on my stomac i shud smoek cigz so ill lose it then ill look good omg
4. Hey, I thought smoking cigarettes would make me look pretty, why do I look 40 already?? And why does my voice sound like a 80 year old on life support?
5. Whoops, I just spent the past 20 years trying to convince myself that i didn't want to quit smoking, now I'm 38 and have been told that I have 1 year to live. Would have been nice to see my children graduate, but this early death was totally worth being a slave and feeling like crap for 20 years!
1. A magic wand used to conjure buses. You can stand there for an hour waiting for your bus to come, but as soon as you light up a fag, it will come round the corner, forcing you to put it out.
2. Something that non-smokers frequently manage to die of cancer without ever using.
3. Something for self-righteous but somewhat timid morons to declaim and campaign against without having to feel like they're going out on a limb.
4. A drug that makes you violent and cuts your IQ in half, damages your liver, frequently causes death on the roads and in homes, destroys careers, lives and families, and costs our country millions every year in lost productivity from people who are too sick to come in to work after using too much of it the night before. Oh no wait, that's beer.
Let's see, what shall I spend my time campaigning against? Racism? No... how about religious fundamentalism? Maybe pollution or censorship... Ah, no, I've got it! Cigarettes!
Tobacco, rolled in a paper. Then smoked. Most of the time contains a filter. Cigarettes kill you. I love them. I love the way they smell, I love the way they taste, I love the way they feel. They will kill me and I am fine with that. If you don't love them, don't smoke and shut the fuck up.
"Cigarettes are bad for you."
"If people like you didn't exsist I wouldn't have to smoke."
Part of the official Breakfast of Champions™
The other part is coffee
The most blessed item on earth (other than beer and sex). People who smoke pay more taxes therefore we are patriotic. Cigarettes are usually found with a filter. People who don't smoke should invest in a filter, bitches. God knows, I would never smoke without one. In today's modern society, smokers are a rare breed of people who could give two shits about health, yellow skin, and stinky clothes because we realize that cough medicine is good, it'll help you get better. Soap will make your skin a normal color, and for God's sake, if your clothes stink, then wash them. And ater all, your gonna die someday, and who the hell wants to be old with wrinkly balls and a penis that no longer works? I will most likley never quit smoking because...more...
A) It is my civic duty to put into our government system.
2) I'm not a big fan of old people, don't wanna become one.
C) It pisses people off something fierce.
Next) Beer does not reach it's maximum potential in taste without the wonderful taste of a Camel Light.
5) I want to die of something of my choosing, when I get lung caner, the doctors will put me on so much pain medication that I will not notice that the copious amounts of blood that I am coughing out have put my cigarette out.
F) Shit, the movie stars do it.
Times To Smoke:
-After waking up
-Before going to sleep
-While playing poker
-While on smoke break
The amount of distance it takes to walk while smoking one cigarette.
Fuck going into town, that's two cigarettes away and I only have one cigarette left.
Something to put in your mouth so some ignorant fuck will come up to you and say, "smoking is harmful." Then the smoker can reply by punching the homo in the face or at the very least blowing a large puff of smoke in their direction.
A cigarette every now and then is a guilty pleasure. As another person said, smoking cigarettes on occassion (1-3 a day) or just socially is OK and not very harmful. Smoking a pack or even half a pack in a day is a sign that you need help. I'm definitely not going to make smoking cigarettes a habit, because I know how dangerous they are. I do love the taste of them though, but not enough to became addicted to them.
A cigarette every now and then is okay with me!