This is a thinly concealed racist term, deriving from "Choc," a slang term for a black person.
"Look at those dusty chalks at the club hitting on those girls."
"Popped collar? What a chalk!
1) to blow something off
2) to damage, destroy, or hurt someone/something
3) to ignore or disregard
4) to take it like a boss
"Yea, whatever... I'm chalkin it to go see this other chick."
"Damn, i don't remember learning any of this. I'm about to chalk the shit outta this math test."
"My car got all chalked up from the accident i got in."
"He pissed me off so i chalked the mess outta him."
"You be aight. Just chalk it up bro."
"I'm real tired... i think i'ma chalk school today."
2. To mark, as with chalk.
3. To meet a mark or level fully; to be full to a limit.
4. To attribute to someone or some thing.
2) I'll just chalk a picture here on the sidewalk.
3) That barrel is chalk full of grain.
4) You can just chalk that up to the devil's handiwork.