1. v. - to smoke (cigarette, marijuana) - see blaze
2. v. - to infect one with a sexually transmitted disease
3. n. - (on a sports team) playing time
1. v. - let's burn a spliff before we watch the santa clause 3 with tim allen
- man, i'm stressed out, i burned like a pack of cigarettes today
2. v. - damn, stevie got burned by that slut at the party. shoulda wrapped it up!
- "aaron hit it raw-dog, when will he learn? caught somethin on the usher tour, he had to let it burn" -kanye west, "gone"
- "and if a chick gave you a disease then you got burnt" -big l, "ebonics"
3. n. - jake is fuckin wack, how coach givin' him more burn than me?
- yeah, i practiced and got a lot better over the summer, i'm gettin mad burn now
September 5, 2005 Urban Word of the Day
(1) slang: to disrespect someone (to diss); to make fun of someone; used by a third party after a first party makes fun of a second party. Brought back to life by the ever-popular That 70's Show.
(2) slang: to smoke marijuana or any other drug used with fire, to get high. see burn out
(3) verb: to char or scorch something using fire
(1) Child: "Mom, did people really use the word 'BURN!' in the 70's?"
Child: Oh, BURN!
(2) Stoner 1: Man, are we gonna get burnt out today?
Stoner 2: I don't know, it isn't 420
(3) Tony watched the logs burn in the fire.
An exclamatory response, generally used by a third party after someone has just received an insult.
"She said you had a small penis? Oh, BURN!"
To be thoroughly humiliated or insulted to the point where you cannot return with a comeback.
Fred was "burned" by his friends for admitting to liking Limp Bizkit.
An exclamation used to imply that one has just been insulted with no chance of rebuttal.
"...and that's how you contracted herpes! BURN!"
slang for a serious insult; verbal ownage
"ooooh, that's a burn!!"
1. v. to infect someone with veneral disease.
2. to add data or music to a blank CDR
3. to set something on fire
1. She burned me! I have pus dripping out of my dick.
2. Burn me a copy of the CD.
3. Burn the evidence before the cops get here.