1) Bugatti is one of the fastest marques of sport-automobile and one of the most exclusive car producers of all time.
2) Founder Ettore Bugatti spring from an Italian family (1881 - Milan) however he didn't create any of his cars in Italy.
3) Actually "Bugatti Automobiles SAS" is under the Volkswagen Group.
4) The Bugatti Veyron 16.4 is currently the fastest, most powerful, and most expensive street-legal full production car in the world, with 1001 horsepower (746 kilowatts).
5) The Bugatti factory is since ever in Molsheim (Alsace) and a new factory opened its doors in Dorlisheim (Alsace).
6) The High School of automobiles experts "Ettore Bugatti" is settled in Mulhouse (Alsace).
7) The all first models, had as name "De Dietrich-Bugatti" because Mr De Dietrich was a rich alsatian industrialist who had subsidized his funds in order to rise his buisness-partner.
"Here you are almost all Bugatti's models"
Type 23 (Brescia)
Type 35 A
Type 50 / 50 T
Type 57 / 57 C
Type 50 Cabriolet
Type 57 S / SC
Course / Race:
Type 35 / 35B / 35C / 35T
Type 57 G
Type 50 B
Extremely top-end luxury/sports cutomobile manufacturer. Recent (and highly limited-edition) models include the EB 110, and the extravagant Veyron.
The new Bugatti Veyron has a quad-turbocharged 16-cylinder engine, with real cut diamonds in the center of the gauges, as well as pure platinum accents on the exterior. The MSRP is $1,200,000.
Luxury car manufacturer founded in 1910 by Italian born, french domiciled Ettore Bugatti. A number of race victories in the early twentieth century secured the reputation as sound cars, while obscure road models such as the ultra-heavy Royalé gave it an edge over its competitiors. A number of attempts at revival, icluding the ugly-ass car that was the EB110 (the name means "Ettore Bugatti is 110" - it was luanched on what would have been his 110th birthday)
The type 35 of 1924 is still regarded as the most beautiful sports car of all time by many. All Bugatti's feature a horse-shoe radiator.
The SS variant of the EB110 (Joint with the Jaguar XJ220) and the Royalé were both the world's fastest road cars in their time, as well as others.
In september 1998 VolksWagen took over the Name and are producing the "Veyron". A car with a predicted top speed of 252mph (which should make it 2mph faster than the world's current fastest road car, and 12mph ahead of the McLaren F1)
A spoogemobile so hot that I would rather have sex with it than your mom. It's just that damn good.
"dude, get off my mom and check out that Bugatti!"
"oh shit son! i wanna stick my banana in its tailpipe!"
Famous French automaker originally founded by Ettore Bugatti. The company created some of the greatest cars ever built, including the most successful racecar (the Type 35 with over 2000 victories), incredible sportscars (the Type 57), and the most expensive limos (the Type 41). Bugatti went bankrupt originally in 1953, but was brought back to life as an Italian brand that produced the EB110, but that went out of business, and now the name is owned by VW, which intends to produce the Bugatti Veyron 16/4, someday.
Pur Sang Bugatti
A pet name for an extremely sexy lady an overall amazing woman that is uber forgiving and despite her independent capabilities should still be with someone. She has the unique ability to be incredibly funny, sweet and dorky all at the same time.
Although peoples appreciate and admiration isn't always voiced for her its okay because she knows shes awesome enough not to need to be told.
I.E. The female version of Dos Equis most interesting man in the world.
My girls awesome, shes my bugatti.
I love being in my bugatti (not the car)
An Italian car that is kinda like a Ferrari on steroids. The new Veyron costs well over $1,000,000 and will go about 250 mph.
I might just have to steal that rich douche-bag's hotass Bugatti.