2) Founder Ettore Bugatti spring from an Italian family (1881 - Milan) however he didn't create any of his cars in Italy.
3) Actually "Bugatti Automobiles SAS" is under the Volkswagen Group.
4) The Bugatti Veyron 16.4 is currently the fastest, most powerful, and most expensive street-legal full production car in the world, with 1001 horsepower (746 kilowatts).
5) The Bugatti factory is since ever in Molsheim (Alsace) and a new factory opened its doors in Dorlisheim (Alsace).
6) The High School of automobiles experts "Ettore Bugatti" is settled in Mulhouse (Alsace).
7) The all first models, had as name "De Dietrich-Bugatti" because Mr De Dietrich was a rich alsatian industrialist who had subsidized his funds in order to rise his buisness-partner.
Type 23 (Brescia)
Type 35 A
Type 50 / 50 T
Type 57 / 57 C
Type 50 Cabriolet
Type 57 S / SC
Course / Race:
Type 35 / 35B / 35C / 35T
Type 57 G
Type 50 B
The type 35 of 1924 is still regarded as the most beautiful sports car of all time by many. All Bugatti's feature a horse-shoe radiator.
The SS variant of the EB110 (Joint with the Jaguar XJ220) and the Royalé were both the world's fastest road cars in their time, as well as others.
In september 1998 VolksWagen took over the Name and are producing the "Veyron". A car with a predicted top speed of 252mph (which should make it 2mph faster than the world's current fastest road car, and 12mph ahead of the McLaren F1)
Although peoples appreciate and admiration isn't always voiced for her its okay because she knows shes awesome enough not to need to be told.
I.E. The female version of Dos Equis most interesting man in the world.
I love being in my bugatti (not the car)