1. Term used to describe an ox or similar animal.
2. Slang term translating to American English "dude" or similar word; term of camaraderie.
¡Ay, buey! ¡Alli viene la policia!
Buey (also pronounced "guey") literally means castrated ox, but is used like "dude."
Es la frontera, buey.
Buey means boy
in Orcadian and can be used as:
1. A greeting
2. A statement of disappointment
It is pronounced büy. It is very commonly used in Orkney, though I have never heard it used any where else.
1. Hello buey, what like the day?
2. Oh buey buey, what have you done?
buey, pronounced WAY is a spanish term to either compliment someone or to thouroughly make them feel like shit..similiar to NIGGA
odele buey! that mofo is a complete buey, buey!
Mexican slang for Dumb ass
No seas buey cabron!
Translation: Don't be a dumb fuck asshole!
Bye, but with avengance! Plus, I was bored.
Buey buey, you anoying little person.