A person who is of a higher life form than most feeble humans. They literally demand respect. All of their actions are aimed at consolidating their place as the top dog, and these actions are conducted in the smoothest manner possible.
Bosses often deny the fact that they are boss, but know in their hearts that they are. They are always winning.
The clothing of these men/women usually includes a classy, fitted Hugo Boss outfit.
Ari entered the room and everyone fell silent. They realised that they were in the presence of a true boss
1. n. someone higher up than you at work
2. n. head, blow job
3. adj. really sick, cool, gnarly
1. oh yeah, he's my boss, i work for that asshole
2. I got boss from my girlfriend after school
3. His shoes are so boss
Comepletely awesome, pwns, superfly, hip-and-fab.
Dude, this is so boss.
Someone who chops their balls off and dies erraday
"Mr Samberg, thanks for coming to your performance review."
"So you're in charge around here. Is that fair to say?"
"Absolutely, I'm the boss"
A highly respected, known person. Normally gang-related and his top of the line and runs things around his hood.
Slim Thug says he's "the boss of the south."
T.I. says "I'm what he never can be a boss understand me," in his song "Hello" on his CD "King."
1. Noun. alternate name for CFO of KPAZ Actuarial/Financial Consultancy, Tingwu Wang. The definitions are exchangable.
2. Adj. Something/Someone of unnatural awesomeness.
1. That guy you know who came over to your place earlier today when you were at work, banged your girlfriend from behind while smoking a blunt, stole your iPod (with her permission, of course), and left that weird stain by the foot of your bed that you were just wondering about. Strangely, you do not feel bothered by this and are instead filled with great respect for him. Now you know why your girlfriend sometimes calls you 'John' during sex, when your name is Steve. Everyday he does at least five (5) things that you wish you could do but are too much of a pussy to.
2. That girl you know who is better friends with all of your friends than you are. She is also better looking on a bad day than you on a good day. Celebrities read gossip magazines about her. She once had a one night stand with Johnny Depp and left him in the morning with a tear in his eye. He still tries to call her and leave voicemails every so often. You named your cat Sarah after her, so that you could try to use it as a conversation topic to talk to her. This conversation attempt was an overwhelming failure.
3. A word that non-boss people like you use to describe things of extreme awesomeness. Thus, anyone who uses the word 'boss' is by definition not a boss.
you: ooh baby you like that?
girlfriend: yes yes John!
you: ha, he's a pretty cool guy
John is a boss.
you (9:35pm): hey, my cat's named Sarah too!
Sarah (9:36pm): lolwut??
you (9:36pm): she's soo cutee!!
Sarah signed off at 9:37pm
Sarah is a boss.
you: that's liek sooo boss! LOLOLOL
You are not a boss.