A term coined to describe a black person who acts as if he or she was white. Comes from "a black white", in much the same way as wigger
comes from "a nigger white". A bite does not listen to rap music, generally gets good grades, and tries hard in school. A bite is much less likely to get sent to jail, although of course the cops rarely can tell the difference between a nigger
and a bite at first glance (many innocent bites are arrested simply for being black).
Synonym: loser, Bill Cosby
1. "Yo Shaqueem, where dat nigga at?"
"He be doin' his English report."
"S--- son that brotha's such a f------ bite."
2. "While I am not 'gangsta', at least I have a steady job and won't leave you once you're pregnant. A true bite." -Taken from a personal ad written by a bite
To rip off another person's style, especially with respect to music or fashion. From early hip-hop culture.
Why don't you come up with your own sound instead of biting every track that hits it big in the clubs?
what you shouldn't do to a dick
Guy: Why'd you bite my dick?????
Girl: I thought you'd like it!
Guy: NO! NEVER BIT A DICK!!
Used in graffiti, as with the other definitions, it is to steal someones idea/style. Used by true hip-hop loving graffiti heads, the guys that have skill and have the right to critique others work. Not the gangs of filth that spread their messy skribble tags and would die if they ever attempted to design a piece.
'Damn skarab totally bit Rats style' Or 'That piece is a bite off Rats style if I ever saw one'
In an extreme case one may bite your tag name, esp. if you have built a name for yourself.
To be highly disagreeable or annoying. An exclamation for something that is bad.
I just lost my job, that bites!
1) To viciously clamp down on something with one's own teeth.
2) To be bad and/or boring.
1) I tried feeding the geese at the pond, but most of them just attempted to bite me.
2) This PowerPoint presentation bites; I hope it finishes soon.
1. similar to "blow" or "suck", as in, something bad or unfortunate
2. to sting
1. "You failed the exam? That bites."
2. "Salt from potato chips really bites if you have a paper cut."