n. A drinking game in which players attempt to throw ping pong balls across a table into an opponent's half-filled cups of beer. Players are required to drink the beer from any of their cups into which the opponent throws a ball. The first player to hit all their opponent's cups wins. The loser is required to drink whatever beer is left on the table (in opponent's cups). For sanitary reasons a cup of water is kept at either end of the table to wash the balls off after each throw, but if you've ever played you know it doesn't really help.
Note: Table size, number of players/cups, and house rules concerning bounces, misses, and crossovers vary depending on the college/fraternity/drinking club involved.
After that 20 oz. Jack & coke and five games of beer pong, I was definitely feeling a buzz. Rock on apartment 306.
Beer Pong is and drinking game that involves the use of Beer and Ping Pong Paraphernalia; such as, Ping Pong Balls, Ping Pong Tables, and or Ping Pong Paddles. Beer Pong is like "POKER". There are several different styles of playing Beer Pong just as their are many different styles of poker ie. Hold em', Draw, Stud, Omaha. The 2 most common forms of Beer Pong are called "Beirut" and "Beer Pong with Paddles". Of course each of these also has its own variations based upon house rules. Yes Beirut is a form of Beer Pong and yes it is the BEST drinking game in the world as shown at www.beerpongvideo.com
Go to www.beerpongvideo.com to learn more about (Beirut) Beer Pong and to see the famous Beer Pong Documentary
A drinking game played at parties where everyone thinks they are the best at it.
Dude 1: Hey man I'll play you in beer pong.
Dude 2: Why? I always kick your ass.
Dude 1: Wow! I never lose.
Beer Pong is a drinking game that originates from Beirut, Lebanon. It was invented in the 1980's on a regular ping pong table, although beer pong does not necessarily need to be played on a ping pong table, but a table long enough to have a distance of 6 feet or more between the sets of cups.
The traditional style is a pyramid-scheme of 10 cups on each side, filling them with 2-3 12oz beers, with each side having a water cup to wash the balls. The game is usually played with 4 people although you can also play singles.
The object of the game is to toss a ping pong ball into your opponents cup, and if done so they must drink. There are many different varieties of beer pong, one of the most famous is shown in the movie Beerfest, called Paddle Pong, played with one cup and ping pong paddles.
For more information on beer pong game types or the official rules please check www.ponguniversity.com
I just spent 100$ creating my own beer pong table, it has a remote control that drops the table down from the ceiling which triggers spotlights and techno music.
BEER PONG is a popular drinking game in which the object of the game is to sink a ping-pong ball into all of the other teams cups before they get all of yours.
beerpong rules vary based on the "house rules" but the general rules (from a Bay Area point of view) are as follows:
1. Both teams of two sets up a pyramid of 10 18oz cups at the very end of the table and fill them with 3 cans of (cheap) beer. (4-3-2-1).
2. Each side picks one person to shoot for who goes first. The two players must keep eye contact for the first shot and not look at the cups while they shoot, and when someone makes it that cup is not drank, it only determines which team gets to shoot first.
3. Which ever team gets the "eye to eye" shot gets to shoot first, and both players take turn shooting. Their elbow must not cross the edge of the table when shooting.
4. If they make a shot, the other team drinks that cup.
5. If they bounce the ball into a cup the other team must drink two cups, but if when shooting a bounce shot the other team is allowed to swat the ball away before it sinks so you have to be sneaky.
6. If both players shoot the ball into the same cup the other team either has to drink 3 or 4 cups depending on house rules.
7. If both players make their shot, they get their balls back and get to shoot again. If a player makes 3 shots in a row they get to shoot until they miss.
8. If you miss your shot and the ball rolls back to your side you are allowed to ...
What douchebags were born playing.
"Congratulations ma'm, you just gave birth to a douche! Look at that, he's playing beer pong at the nursery already!"
An amazingly created game which is most commonly able to be observed at parties and friendly gatherings looking to become intoxicated. The game consists of four players (two on a team), 12 cups, preferibly SOLO cups, (six for each team), atleast an 8ft table, and 2 ping pong balls. The goal is for the two teams to face each other and compete to see who can sink the ping pong balls into the other teams cups. Within each come made, the liquid inside of the cups must be drank. There is a list of rules and more specific details that help describe the game but this is the general description.
Tim: Hey bro!! Are you going to that party tonight?
Jake: Is there going to be beerpong?
Tim: Uhh duh, if there wasn't then it wouldn't be a party!!
Jake: ok, i'll be there!!