get some balls as in some courage do what you have to do
You know you were wrong so just ball up and admit it
1. To play basketball. 2. To chill. 3. An exclamation of joy.
1. Me and my friends are gonna' ball up, you wanna come. 2. Yo, let's ball up at his house. 3. After Daniel got a full house he exclamed, "Ball Up!".
Ball your fist up, and lightly "bop" the bottom, or soft part of it, on someone's forehead after saying the words, "Ball up!" it's a verbal and physical response to someone who fails/messes up/is just plain wrong/ or does something stupid when trying to make themselves look cool or smart. Some people even say, "bink!" while simultaneously applying the forehead bop.
"Boise State deserves to play for a National Championship."
"I tried to get that chicks number, but she told me she'd rather swallow gasoline than continue the conversation..."
"you get a FRESH ball up... Bink!"
1. a command by which someone tricks another at looking in the direction of the hand in an "OK" sign, by which the perpetrator must clench their fist to allow the fooling party to strike it hard in a slapping motion.
2. a general expression used when circumstances differ greatly from expectations
1. <person #1 holds up OK sign in the air>
<person #2 looks at it>
person #1: "BALL UP!!"
<person #2 hold out hand in clenched fist to be slapped>
2. guy 1: "Man, I thought for sure I was gonna get some tonight, but all I did was drop $50 on her dinner."
guy 2: "Oh, ball up!"
In basketball, to easily beat an opponent, typically by way of vastly superior skill.
Possibly derives from "show up" in the sense of embarrassing others via a display of superior ability.
Throw me the rock, dog, I'm 'onna ball this cat up right now.
Boy, LeBron would ball you up like nothin'.