2) having blue waffle-like symptoms after 5 months of development;
3) from 7-9 months, AVS will form into a black hole with teeth, which results in a penis-encrusted vagina;
4) a peni tree begins to form after 1 year of development;
5) 6 weeks are needed for the peni tree to fully develop;
6) After a fully developed peni tree, the AVS will go into hibernation for 6-8 weeks;
7) after, the AVS becomes so contagious that physical, mental, or emotional contact is dangerous;
FYI) If a baby is born during any developmental stage of AVS, the baby will turn into a peni tree, so pregnancy is strictly reserved for those who do not have AVS.
FYI 2) AVS is also referred to as Amy's Vagina Syndrome
Caleb: No! You whore! You have AVS!
Amy: What's that?!
Caleb: You eat dicks with your vagina and grow peni trees out of it.
Amy: but my vagina is so cavernous and roast beef-like!