v: to not tell the truth present tense: tressel, tressels, tresseling; past tense: tresseled, had tresseled, Future Tense: will tressel
Maury: We asked if you have had intimate relations with another woman while at work. You said no, and the detector determined that was a Tressel
If you wanted to protect your players, tell compliance to keep it on the down low and not blow it out of proportion. That way, you wouldn't have had to Tressel about it.
Mainly a place to smoke weed or have sex in the back of a car. Period.
Yeah sweet bloke, I'm going to be there rooting, but I'll come over for one afterwards..
-- when someone appears to be ethical and upstanding, preaches that we all need to be moral and ethical in our everyday behavior, insists those people around him/her be of the highest character, but in reality that person's own behavior is very guilty of breaking rules/laws and intentionally hiding that guilt from everyone else for his/her own selfish purposes.
2. bright or showy: gay colors; gay ornaments.
3. given to or abounding in social or other pleasures: a gay social season.
4. licentious; dissipated; wanton: The baron is a gay old rogue with an eye for the ladies.
6. of, indicating, or supporting homosexual interests or issues: a gay organization.
7. a homosexual person, esp. a male.
8. in a gay manner.