"The Shake Weight is only 2 and a half pounds, virtually unbreakable, and is guaranteed for life."
Shakeweight: Harder, better, faster stronger
(dings, squirts out water)
Plumber: "I had upgrade my cell phone, my contract was up."
Dave: "Shake Weight!"
bro: only retards carry along shakeweight
bogart: I'm so new to marijuana, I just don't know how much I can pack into a j
bro: bogart, when will you learn?
bogart: i need some poon
-verb (shake weighting, shake weight)
1. to talk about another person in awe.
2. to kiss up to another person.
3. to be on someone's 'jock'.
-noun (shake weight)
1. an ignorant person
1. Even though the man was twice the player's age, he was shake weighting him for his autograph.
2. Some people like to shake weight other people that outclass them.
1. Don't listen to that clown, he's just a shake weight.
R. Santana by way of Tenth-Rick.