1. To extend out in branches.
2. Palms or palm branches, from "Domingo dos Ramos," a Catholic feast day known as Sunday of the Palms or Palm Sunday.
3. To perform a task with accuracy, quality and efficiency.
1. The genealogy Ramos was quite large.
2. The Ramos offered much shade.
3. He Ramos'ed that shot.
The act of running twice in one day which also grants one entry to the Running Hall of Fame. One must be a well trained athlete in order to complete a Ramo efficiently.
Him: Hey where did you go?
Me: Oh I just got back from my second run for the day.
Him: Oh wow - you pulled a Ramo! You're a stud; welcome to the Running Hall of Fame.
A very busy or crowded place.
I can't get to the bar, it's ramos!
ramo cool antonym of omar
hi my name is ramo, how can i help you?
"the bump on a red salamander's nutsack"
The creature's ramo left it feeling extremely uncomfortable.
"omfg, did he just mention job shadowing again?"
"yeah, he's such a ramos".