In norwegian this word means to "fuck".
"Liker du å pule?" = "Do you like to fuck?"
"Din forpulte idiot!" = "You fucking idiot!"
1. To whine; wimper.
2. To whimper; to whine, as a complaining child.
3. To be used as a ploy to sell items on ebay.
1. "I've never seen anyone pule so much." -said of Oprah when she complained about not getting her chicken on a stick.
2. "Don't pule sir" - said to Bush when Iraq surrendered quickly.
3. "I've been posting a few auctions with the word "pule" in the title, and I am encouraging others to do this also." - www.cockeyed.com
The sound a cat makes before it pukes, or when it is taken for a car ride.
The woman, hearing the cat pule, grabbed it off the priceless carpet and ran.
To whimper, as a complaining child; To whine.
1. "Don't be a puler," said the body modification artist as he aimed a piercing gun at my face.
2. "The more you pule, the more i'll make it hurt," said my urologist
3. "Puling is for babies," my girlfriend said as she slapped me.
(noun) a bagel after it has been toasted
Abe's pule was burnt, so he gave it to Danielle.