1. To turn someone's backpack inside out without them becoming aware of the deed.
1. Steal a person’s or multiple people’s backpack(s) without alerting the backpack's owner(s) and/or legal guardian(s).
2. Remove the contents from the backpack's main compartment. *On almost all models of backpacks the main compartment is the largest compartment, and often the easiest to “nugget”.
3. Once the main compartment is empty, turn the backpack inside out. *Backpacks with back pads seem to cause trouble so don't be afraid to place your foot on the bottom of a backpack and kick inward. If done correctly the backpack will give in and turn inside out. *WARNING: Standing up in a classroom environment and kicking a backpack may cause unwanted attention from classmates, teachers, and worst of all the “nugget” victim(s). So try to be as covert as possible.
4. If you’re doing a basic nugget, place the backpack’s original contents in the “new” main compartment, place the shoulder straps inside, zip it back up, and leave a note if you so desire. *Be gentle with the victim’s belongings, if nothing is damaged most teachers will at worst give you only a warning since nothing was actually damaged.
5. Now return either the victim’s “nuggeted” bag to the location where you first found it or go the extra mile and hide it from the victim. *In the best case scenario the victim won’t become aware that his/her backpack is missing until the dismissal bell rings, so he’ll/she’ll have to walk to the next class while holding a “nugget” in his/her arms. When other classmates see the victim they’ll immediately know what has happened and erupt into laughter causing even more embarrassment for the victim.
Now, if you really want to outdo yourself and impress every girl in school you must pull off a “Super Nugget”. Do steps 1 and 2 but instead of placing the items from the main compartment back in, keep them out. Now try to place the entire backpack in the smallest compartment. If you’re unable to do so on the first attempt, remove items from another compartment(s) (some backpack models have a secondary compartment that are almost as large as the main compartment) and finish what you have started! A “Super Nugget” may sound easy to the novice “nuggeter” because you don’t need to place the victim’s belongs back in, but what happens to his/her belonging? Yeah, you’re now stuck with them and a huge stack of books and miscellaneous crumpled papers is a big sign of a “nugget” going down in the area so keep it together, and don’t give up!
(If the pack's owner spots you and you have yet to complete the nugget, don't stop, you're no good if you can't take a little pressure.)
- P. Diddy.
*Kid 2 comes out of nowhere and knocks kid 1's lights out*
Kid 2: Thats for nuggeting my bag
IT IS THE GAYEST SHIT YOU CAN DO TO SOMEONE, ONLY FAGGOTS COMMIT THIS ACT OF SHITHEADEDNESS
kid 2: *steals kid 1's lunchbox and shits in it
kid 2 that's for nuggeting my bag
Nuggeteer: Nah I'm nuggeting.