look up any word, like guncle:
The tangled web of chords and cables behind a PC.
The nerd nest behind my desk is out of control.
by Tj Jeep September 02, 2007
a tangle of wires and other assorted guts of the technological kind which intertwine to make, hence the name, a nest that looks like that of a bird's nest. Often found in cramped, small rooms containing many gaming consoles.
Cissy: "Where is my sister?"
Sevvy:"In her nerd nest playing Halo 3."
by Cissy<3 June 15, 2010