Person 1: Who's singing this song? I like it. It's soft and catchy... Legit.
Person 2: Miley Cyrus, duh. YouTube it.
Mom: O.O no more Miley Cyrus for you!
- first of all she is a role model to many kids
- attracts 6-12 year old (these kids look up to her).. they need to stop though
- if these kids look up to her they will be a stripper by the age 16, won't be a virgin at 16 either
- the show 16 and pregnant would get there own channel because they would have soooo many girls to put on it
- the future generation in life will be a disaster, by this time it won't even be needed to put on clothes.. a bra and a thong would be appropriate to go hang out in, go shopping, and much more
- it would be normal for 16 year olds to have babies at that point yes BABIESSS (see the s)
16 year old: i am pregnant
mom: i told you not to look up to miley cyrus
16 year old: i don't want a baby i am too young
mom: you should of listened to me
She's also a singer who writes all her songs and always performs live. Her albums all debuted at #1 on the Billboard Charts. She's the youngest artist to have 3 number one albums on Billlboard.
Miley likes to use "twitter" where she is the youngest person to have over one million followers. Right now she has 1 960 996 people reading her updates.
She has won numerous awards for her acting and singing, 6 Teen Choice Awards only this year.
People like to compare her to Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato, some people call Miley names and describe Selena and Demi as angels. It's only due to Miley's fame that nobody ever mentions Selena's & Demi's bikini & other racy pics, or the fact that Selena's mother was 15 when she was pregnant with Selena. Double standards much?
Miley is in 2009's Guiness Book Of World Records for being the most successful and richest teen celebrity.
She has money, looks, fame, talent, success and billions of people all over the world admiring her.
Rational person: Have you ever seen 14-year-olds myspace pictures? Just because she's so famous doesn't mean we have to critisize her for being a normal girl! Growing up is hard enough without the whole world waiting for you to make a mistake.
brainless person: but OH. EM. GEE. she totally stole my man nick!! argh i hate herrrr!!
brainless person: demi and selena are, lyke, so0o much betterrrrr!! theire gud role m0dels unlyke slutrus!!!!!
me: I love them, too, but they're far from being as famous as Miley, that's you never saw these pics... :