1. To not be paid back (as in a loan)
2. To be cheated out of money
3. To have one's girlfriend or interest taken
Will: Dude, I paid you back.
Lender: No you didn't.
3rd Party: Lender, you've been Mantlo'd.
2. Situation: Corner table, Cracker Barrel. Arrive at table, $4 tip still remains from previous customer. Will takes tip, places it in pocket. Upon finishing his meal, Will retrieves $4 from pocket and kindly tips waitress... 3rd party: Waitress, you've been Mantlo'd.
3. Friend: Man, that girl's hot.
Will: You talked to her any?
Friend: Yeah, a little. I think I'm going to ask her out soon.
Will: (to himself, or others) Yeah, I think I'll get someone to get her number for me so I can text her.
3rd Party: Friend, you've been Mantlo'd.