Top Definition
A substance added to a dry meal to aid in the process of mastication.
"Excuse me waiter, this Beef Wellington is a little dry. Could you ask the kitchen to send out a Bisto loosener?"
by Gassyman June 08, 2013

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.