2. Something or someone lazy or incorrigible
4. Money made over a period of time
2. The worker had gross incompetence.
3. The man was gross and oafish.
4. Titanic is the highest grossing film of all time, somehow
2. Hey man Nesto, Travis, Alec, and Ankil got some kicks in this sick ass exclusive shop in Boston.. They were GROSS.
adj. Disgusting or inducing nausea or revulsion.
Eating dog poo is gross.
Based in a treehouse (with occasional emergency meetings inside a cardboard box), the main objective of G.R.O.S.S. club is to annoy, bother, and harass girls. Calvin and Hobbes are its only members, and they sometimes plan missions to do so.
Look for local chapters of G.R.O.S.S. now forming in a neighbourhood near you.
o Hobbes: "Is she slimy?"
o Calvin: "All girls are slimy. Now the first order of business is to elect officiers."
o Hobbes: "I get to be president! I get to be president!"
o Calvin: "Oh, no you don't! This whole club was my idea, so I get to be president."
o Hobbes: "Ok, then I get to be king and tyrant."
o Calvin: "Hey, no! That's what I want to be! You can be president!"