1. In MUDD terms (not the jeans, the world), to activate.
2. To poke, prod, or otherwise afflict a person/object, usually with the index finger, to illicit a reaction of some kind. In most cases, one speaks the word aloud while doing so.
Bob frobs Mopsy in the forehead sometimes.
Any un-named object; a thing. Usually used in a sentence that contains two un-named things.
Hand me that frob on the thing over there.
There really should be more Frob
fanfiction out there.
False. Something that did not happen. Synonymous with the term Bullshit.
John Doe: I took like 15 shots. I'm hardly buzzed.
John Q Public: Frob
1. The name of the victim of a canibal named George.
2. To beat someone wildly with a fish.
1. "Mmmmmmmmm...tastes like chicken."
2. "I frob you with a Halibut!"